Overhaul / Revalving
- I purchased a brand new TYPE FLEX DAMPER with pillow upper mount. It was the first time I installed a shock absorber by myself, but when I am driving, I hear a clattering noise. Did I buy a faulty product?
- I purchased a brand new TYPE FLEX DAMPER with pillow upper mount. There were no problems installing the shock absorber, but I can hear clattering and tapping sounds.
- I think aeration is occurring in my shock absorber and I hear a tapping sound. How do I release the air?
- I bought a old used TYPE-H damper and after installing it, I can hear a discomforting noise.
- I purchased a set of S.TECH springs and after installation, I can hear noises which sound like metal rubbing against each other. Is it something I should be worried about?
- I installed my part a while ago, but recently I started hearing some clanging noises.
- I installed the SUPER STREET DAMPER to my car, and when I drive over rough surfaces, I can hear squeaking noises from the rear. Is it a defect?
- I installed BASIC WAGON to my car, but while I drive, I can hear squeaking and/ or rattling noises. Was it not properly installed?
Vehicle Ride Height Adjustment / Settings
- It is my first time adjusting the ride height. What ride height position should I set my car at?
- If I mainly want to drive at the circuit, how should I set the spring rate and ride height?
- I wanted to lower the ride height by 30mm so I lowered the lower seat by 30mm. But the actual ride height dropped by 45mm. Why?
- Why is the front spring rate for the Mark II and Supra set so high, between 12k-18k?
- I purchased the SUPER STREET DAMPER and I intend to go to the circuit, so I increased the spring rate by 4k. I lowered the seat to the lowest position, but the ride height doesn’t drop very much. Why?
- I lowered my car very low, but the ride comfort is bad. What can I do to improve the comfort level?
- I want to secure more stroke by cutting the bump rubber. How much should I cut?
- I often hear the ride comfort worsens as you lower the ride height, but if I raise the ride height, does it affect the ride comfort?
- I have HIGH.TECH springs on my car, but the ride height is not as low as I thought. Is the product defective?
- When looking at springs, e.g. S.TECH, spring rates are written like the following (2.9～5.5k). Does this mean that the spring rate can be chosen within the range?