- 1.Collection, Use and/or Disclosure
- TEIN, INC. shall only collect personal information in fair manner for the purpose of providing its products and/or services to customers, and use such collected information only for specified boundaries. TEIN, INC. shall NOT disclose any personal information to a third party under any circumstance without customer's prior consent.
- TEIN, INC. shall manage and protect personal information properly by taking appropriate security measures against loss, destruction, falsification, disclosure, leakage and illegal access.
- 3.Observance of Laws and Regulations
- TEIN, INC. shall comply with all laws, regulations and guidelines concerning the protection of personal information in order to protect customer's personal information.
- TEIN, INC. may entrust personal information to its agents, partners and/or affiliates only to the extent reasonably necessary for providing products and/or services to customers. In such case, TEIN, INC shall take all appropriate and necessary measures, including but not limited to entering into contract with and/or monitoring such company, to manage and protect customer's personal information.
- 5.Disclosure, Correction and/or Removal
- If the customer wishes to request disclosure, correction and/or removal of his/her personal information, please contact TEIN, INC.
- 6.Maintenance and Improvement